- You're the CFO of Swisslog and the member of the Executive Board responsible for IT. What are your priorities in this area?
- Is there a major emphasis on network availability and network security?
- To what extent do you see your IT networks as an operational risk?
- How do you minimize that operational risk?
- Do you source your internet service providers locally?
- Is that strategy expensive or does it help you reduce costs?
- So that enables you to connect locations in line with the risk involved and so cut costs?
- The Swisslog Group uses cloud-based Office 365. What impact has that had on your network?
- So you brought the internet closer to the users in terms of performance?
Christian Mäder, CFO of Swisslog
In this 360° talk, Christian Mäder, CFO of Swisslog, gives an account of how networks have become more important to his company, how he as a risk manager minimizes the operational risk of his network and why he thinks that powerful access to the internet is of great importance to the users.
Hugh Peterken, Head of Information Systems Dept. IFRC (until 2011)
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian organization, providing assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.