15 – 18 May 2017
The ICT4D Conference brings together thought leaders from around the world to explore how innovation in technology is making a measurable difference in millions of people’s lives.
This year the focus is on using data to accelerate achievement of the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals – creating a healthy, prosperous and just world. Don't miss this hands-on opportunity to contribute your experience, ideas, and solutions.
The top themes of the plenary sessions:
|Monday, 15 May: The impact of digital transformation on development|
|Tuesday, 16 May: Innovations in data visualization and analytics|
|Wednesday, 17 May: Enablers and barriers to open data sharing|
|Thursday, 18 May: Frontier solutions and their contribution to meeting the Sustainable Development Goals|
Plus, choose sessions from eight parallel Conference Tracks:
- Agriculture & Environment
- Education & Livelihoods
- Disaster Management
- Digital Financial Inclusion
- Partnerships & Collaborative Solutions
- Data-driven Adaptation & Strategy
- Executive Session (Wednesday, 17 May)
The conference program also includes:
- "Birds of a feather" sessions gathering like-minded attendees to network and exchange ideas in an informal setting
- Press event with representatives of regional and international media, ICT4D publications
- Exhibit hall demonstrating the latest product innovations and services
- Map gallery illustrating results from development initiatives
For more information visit the official website of the ICT4D Conference.