Strategy Summit, IT & Information Management
4 – 5 April 2017
Ramada Hotel Alexanderplatz Berlin
The role of the CIO has changed away from an operator of IT systems towards a strategic business partner. IT no longer just has a simple cross-divisional function, but forms the central nervous system of any company. It collects and distributes all information necessary to ensure a smooth flow of all business processes. This is the special value contribution that IT needs to provide.
Therefore, IT strategies have become business strategies. For CIOs, this creates a new challenge: They must create awareness and support for the current developments within the IT department as well as the other operational departments to bring them all together in an innovative, process oriented and value contributing manner.
The Strategy Summit IT & Information Management provides an outstanding platform for the intensive transfer of information and know-how, networking and purposeful one-to-one meetings with decision-makers from major companies from German-speaking countries.
The agenda focuses on best practice presentations, workshops and high-level networking in an exclusive ambience.
- IT Strategy and Management
- IT Security
- IT Business Alignment
- Business Process Management
- Change Management
- Innovation Management
- IT Demand and Portfolio Management
- IT Service Management
- IT Cost Management
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Outsourcing / Managed Services
- Mobile Technology (Devices, Processes and Apps)
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Collaboration and Workflow Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Business Intelligence and Performance Management
- DMS and ECM
- Unified Communications
- Data Management Intranet / Social Networks
The event is due to take place at:
Ramada Hotel Alexanderplatz Berlin, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 32, 10178 Berlin.
For more information visit the official website of the Strategy Summit for IT & Information Management.