Customer Value Leadership Award
Frost & Sullivan independent research of MSSPs in Europe has identified that Open Systems AG has truly succeeded in its customer centric strategy execution, enabling the company to maintain a strong presence and compete effectively with larger MSSPs.
With its strong overall performance, Open Systems AG has earned the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award.
Frost & Sullivan research confirms that enterprises are driven to pursue a deeper relationship with the right MSSP due to 5 main operational challenges:
- The increasing complexity and focused targeting of attacks boosts demand for enterprises to pursue a MSSP relationship in order to focus on their core business.
- Evolving compliance requirements for organizations drive the need to partner with MSSPs so that enterprises can demonstrate auditable steps to protect their customers’ data & privacy.
- The shortage of in-house and deep security expertise and talent drives demand for enterprises to partner with an MSSP to outsource a skill problem - but also to leverage large scale communities of threat intelligence.
- The increasing complexity of network security point products is difficult to manage for businesses with small security teams. Enterprises recognize that their IT estate must become more manageable and will flatten even more as new networking technologies are adopted.
- Intense focus on the core functions of enterprises drives cloud service adoption and prompts firms to work with MSSPs to take care of the security implications and protection.